Injured in a car wreck in East Texas?
Every year, thousands of people are injured in dangerous car accidents on Texas highways and roads. Many of these traffic collisions would have been completely preventable had everyone been operating their vehicles responsibly. When someone can be found liable for the damages affecting you, you might be able to pursue financial compensation through a personal injury claim.
Success in your case could hinge greatly on the actual type of accident you were in, as it could reveal who hit you, from where, and how fast they were driving. Some of the more common types of car accidents include:
- Rear-end collisions: Usually occurs when a texting driver is not paying attention to red lights.
- Head-on collisions: Extremely devastating crashes sometimes caused by a drunk driver straying out of their lane.
- T-Bone collisions: Accidents that are especially dangerous to the victim, as the impact hits a point directly next to them or their passengers.
- Multi-vehicle pile-ups: When drivers are distracted for one reason or another, large collisions can occur on the highway.
If you have been in a car accident, speak to a Tyler car accident attorney from The Flowers Law Firm, PC to request a free consultation.
Our Client-Focused Approach
At our firm, we understand that you have been through enough hardship after being struck by a negligent driver. In order to provide you with a comfortable and comprehensive experience, we are dedicated to keeping your well-being and needs at the center of everything we do. Through our hard work and commitment, we have become trusted legal advisors for the people of East Texas, and we would be honored to provide you with the same great service.
You know you can trust us to handle your case due to our various accomplishments, including:
- 10/10 “Superb” Avvo rating
- 100% focus on personal injury cases
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Years of legal and trial experience
- Proving Liability in Your Accident
The truth behind your accident can be unraveled through careful analysis of the type of accident you were in. We are well-versed in the critical review of evidence of all sorts, from tire tracks, extent of the damage, layout of the streets, and more. When we present a reliable, solid case on your behalf, we will fight to win you a recovery that helps you pay for:
- Medical bills
- Repair costs
- Lost wages
- Rehabilitation fees
At The Flowers Law Firm, PC, you come first, and you are not seen as just a case number. To start working as soon as possible with our East Texas car accident lawyer, contact us today.