Donivan W. Flowers
Donivan W. Flowers
Tyler Personal Injury Lawyer
Donivan W. Flowers is the director of The Flowers Law Firm P.C. He graduated with his law degree from the University of Houston Law Center in 2004. As a law student, Donivan worked for the University of Houston Consumer Law Center, where he focused on protecting the rights of consumers. After graduating from law school, Donivan decided to dedicate his entire career to advocating on behalf of the injured.
Donivan is an experienced trial attorney who has tried and won numerous cases involving complex and serious injuries, wrongful insurance practices, and complex business disputes. He is passionate about protecting his clients and their rights. Donivan can truly say that he enjoys what he does because he finds it rewarding to be able to help people during their time of need. He takes his role as legal counselor seriously and it shows in the way he treats his clients and their cases. Donivan genuinely enjoys getting to know each client personally to understand their struggles and to learn who they are so he can better serve their legal needs. If you need an advocate to stand up and fight on your behalf, then talk to Donivan W. Flowers at The Flowers Law Firm P.C.
Call Donivan now at (903) 965-2000
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2004
- B.A., University of Texas at Tyler, 2001 (cum laude)
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Texas Super Lawyers® (2013, 2014)
- Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Smith County Bar Association
- Hannah v. Allstate Tex. Lloyd’s, 2011 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 126725 (W.D. Tex. 2011)
- Ott v. Touchstone, 2005 Tex. App. LEXIS 7203 (Tex.App. 14th Dist. 2005)
- Jury Selection In The 21st Century: Doing It Right After Cortez and Vasquez, January 2007; Texas Insurance Law Symposium.
Call Donivan to speak with him about your case.